Grow Social upcoming events
- This event has passed.
The (life) hacks for internationals to get recruited in Sweden
April 27, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Are you an international hunting for a job in Sweden? Having problems understanding how to utilize recruitment agencies and don’t know where to turn?
Join us then for an inspirational workshop to excel your job seeking skills!
Former recruiter and now career counsellor Mikaela Aare shares insights and inspiration for expat job hunters in Sweden.
What to expect from the workshop:
– Knowledge about the recruitment market in Sweden
– Why you should contact a recruitment agency
– How to approach a recruiter in your field of interest
– Hacks about how to make yourself stand out as a job seeker
– What Mikaela Aare learned from working in a recruitment agency
– Inspiration on how to think when you’re networking as a job seeker
– An opportunity to brainstorm around what needs to be a part of the resume
Ps. Bring your CV to the workshop! DS.
Due to the current situation with the Covid-19 Coronavirus epedemic we have taken precautionary measures for everyones safety and wellbeing. For the time being we have opened up some events, enabling social distancing, to meet in person. However, the majority of our social events, workshops, seminars and language group courses will continue online for the time being. We will be adding new features continuously to make sure you get all the support you need.